Monday, December 28, 2009

Adding Someone- Myspace?

I have a myspace account, but being very cautious I did not give myspace my real last name. Since I didn't use my real last name and none of friends have my email how do they add me. I have that thing where you have to know the name or email. I looked on the setting for a place to turn this off but couldn't find it. Is there a way to turn it off?



Adding Someone- Myspace?

You'll have to either re-impose your real last name, or you can say something in the headline like "Message me if you want to add. If I know you, I'll give you my last name".



Adding Someone- Myspace?

Yea its really easy



log in



get into account settings



hit the privacy link



and i think its in there



Sorry



~Sasha



Adding Someone- Myspace?

ok first go to "Account Settings"



and then where you see "account" "password" "privacy" etc click on "spam"



scroll down a bit to where you'll see a check list by "friend requests"



check/tick which boxes/settings you want to enable.



to remove having to verify the email address if your mate wants to add you then uncheck the box stating



"Require approval before comments are posted"



This should work lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting talk