Friday, December 25, 2009

MySpace: How do you enter your current last name and old last name to profile?

Im new to myspace and don't know how to use the features too well. Anyway, some people know me by my maiden last name and others by my current last name. I don't know how to enter my name on my Edit Profile/Name section so that when people searching by my old name OR new name, will still be able to find me.



MySpace: How do you enter your current last name and old last name to profile?

I have a myspace account too and it looks like you can only use one last name... a guess that might or might not work is using the other last name for the first name and then use your first name as the Display name... this is the only thing i can think of... other wise you would have to choose one last name only....



MySpace: How do you enter your current last name and old last name to profile?

Well I would suggest you to enter both your names, just put in your maiden %26amp; current last name. That way you can definitely be found. When people actually search for you they can narrow their search down by your zipcode also. Alot of times I just search by peoples' first name and then narrow it down.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting talk