Friday, December 25, 2009

A MySpace glitch?

Whenever people try to add me as a friend, MySpace asks for my name or email address.



Strange, I turned that feature off in account settings.



And I'm tired of getting pre-made emails from MySpace's customer care, so screw that, it's useless.



A MySpace glitch?

be sure to click "SAVE" after resetting them



A MySpace glitch?

Is there any other reason it would keep doing it, like is your profile age really young? Short of messaging Tom, which could take a while, he's a busy man, you could always try to change the settings in your account to require name or email and then save. Then go back into your account settings and uncheck it and save again... I don't know, sometimes myspace is just gay.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting talk