Friday, December 25, 2009

Yahoo will not accept my emails from MySpace, and will not acknowledge my messaging them for help.?

Yahoo's continuing disregard of the problem is messing up My MySpace account,, as I need a valid mail account to recieve Tech hep from my space, which only goes to my yahoo.account. I am caught in a dead place and yahoo has the Key. What makes me even more furious with Yahoo, is that I cannot open a second account with them under a different name, one that MySpace will accept. Every time I try to, I directed toinstead, switch my existing account to a mail plus one. I give this problem one more week for Yahoo to correct, and if not corrected, good bye to Yahoo. Also... a valid concern is that if my MySpace email on my current account doesn't show on Yahoo...why should I even trust that a second one would? It's a great dissapointment and disbelief that Yahoo doesn't address this mess. I've recieved three form letters that someone will call contact me. I got one reply, from Yahoo UK %26amp; Ireland. I live in Chicago.



Yahoo will not accept my emails from MySpace, and will not acknowledge my messaging them for help.?

I say just restart and make a new myspace and then yahoo should responed

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting talk