Friday, December 25, 2009

How do I use a moving animation as a Myspace headline?

Some people have pictures and/or moving animations as their Myspace headlines, or even names.



What code/codes can I use to embed moving animations in my headline?



And also, just embed them anywhere.....



Thanksthanksthanks!!!!!!!!!!!!



How do I use a moving animation as a Myspace headline?

when you go to photobucket.com and get your picture from there...you can look underneath the picture and there are 3 codes...i believe it is the 2nd one down...and you just copy and paste it...it should work...if not its one of those 3...



if your photo is not in photobucket...then put it there...it makes those 3 codes automatically for you...



How do I use a moving animation as a Myspace headline?

You use the HTML code.



It looks like this at the beginning:



%26lt;A href=...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting talk