Saturday, November 28, 2009

Help i sent a friend request to my crush on myspace and he found out it is me?

please help me! i had my myspace profile set with a diffrent name than my real one and i sent a friend request to my crush. he declined it and found out it was me! it had no photo of me. but it said the stuff i liked and he knew before i asked. and i got a text from my friend amy saying he knows it is you and is telling his friends. amy is his sister. what do i do at school tomarow! please nice responds help!!!!!



Help i sent a friend request to my crush on myspace and he found out it is me?

Well...I guess you got rejected and he's not interested in you...there's really nothing you can do...you can only have it die down eventually and you should just tell everyone the truth about how it's true that you like him but he rejected you...love life's are hard...



Help i sent a friend request to my crush on myspace and he found out it is me?

lol if he like you he would have contacted you. but from what you said im figuring he doesnt like you. you will have to find another crush and if he tells most people in school you will be the talk of the whole school for about 1-2weeks.



Help i sent a friend request to my crush on myspace and he found out it is me?

Just be calm about it. Be cool. If you freak out, it makes you look like the loser. If you just play it normal and he's the one freaking out, it'll reflect poorly on him.



Help i sent a friend request to my crush on myspace and he found out it is me?

Why Didnt You Use Your Real Profile?



You May Have Had Better Luck With A Real One



Just My Opinion



Help i sent a friend request to my crush on myspace and he found out it is me?

you no seems like girls freak out over stuff like that way more than guys just go with the flow some people laugh at you o well act like it never happened just ignore the aZZ hole and w/e you do dont give a reaction thats what there looking for



Help i sent a friend request to my crush on myspace and he found out it is me?

this happened to me...except for the myspace thing...people are going to really ask you if you like him, and all you can do is just say "yea i do" they've liked someone before, trust me...so y r u any different...just think of the end of the day when no one will ask u anything, and u'll survive...it only lasts about 3 to 4 days at most. but dont worry, its happend to the other peopole to.



Help i sent a friend request to my crush on myspace and he found out it is me?

What is the big deal Get another girl.



Help i sent a friend request to my crush on myspace and he found out it is me?

Just act casual about this. Be like, "Yeah so I want to be friends with you... If you think I'm weird, then what about the million of other wierdos that people form bonds with that they don't even know on myspace" Laugh and then continue, "I actually know you, so I thought it would be cool. If you're not cool with that, it's fine. There are many more fishes in this sea, and I really don't care if you don't think nice of me..."



Also about the name part, I'm a little befuddled. Did you send it with the name of his sister? If so, then again act CASUAL, and just shrug it off. For example, "I'm sorry if I used your name, but first of all I don't want those psychotic stalkers tracing me down. Also, your name is pretty cool, mine just doesn't have that spice." If it was someone else just say the same thing. Don't stress otherwise there will be a mess.



After talking with a few people, letting things settle down for a while. Give it time. Then you may start calmly, and smoothly start talking to your crush again. First start it slow, asking about class assignments. Once your a little closer just joke one day randomly, be like, "My name is ______ (whatever name you used), remember?" Then laugh.



*(Another advice, with guys you have to leave them hanging, just when things are getting good. Like a funny conversation, LEAVE earlier than him. He will want to continue, and strive for more attention)



..............



Well I wish you the best of luck with this sudden crisis. You and I now have a very similar bond with the computer and the internet. We LOVE it, and yet we HATE it at the same time. I remember when I lost this one story that I had written about 40 or more pages of, and one day my laptop went all wild on me, and I lost it.... forever. In addition, the same thing happened to me with the internet, except it was with e-mail. But need not to worry I got everything fixed by STAYING calm....



So that's my last piece of advice, take everything calmly tomorrow, then everything will be smooth sailing.



Wish you good health, and beautiful luck! YOU GO GIRL! Don't be scared over this mistake. WE MUST NOT LET TECHNOLOGY DESTROY US. IT SHOULD HELP US!



%26lt;3



..............



NOTE BELOW THIS IS MY COPYRIGHTED WORK OF A BEAVER. IF YOU USE MY TRADEMARK, THEN BEWARE)



..........O~~~~O



...........{ ^( * )^}



...........{. : [I] : .}



..(****{鈥?..%.}



.........(___)___)



漏 Copyright 2007 Beaver

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting talk