Monday, November 30, 2009

I found a song I like on another Myspace profile and want to find out the name of the song/artist?

The profile does not have a myspace mini player but plays the music in the background. I asked the user but he would not reply to me? Is there a way I can see where the song is coming from (hosted)? I tried look at View %26gt; Source but did not see it either? The profile URL is:



http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fus...



Thanks!



A



I found a song I like on another Myspace profile and want to find out the name of the song/artist?

wow that guy looks like a total douchebag.



the only way to find out would be to send him a message and ask his stupid ***. hopefully hes not too busy looking at himself naked in the mirror and licking his lips.



I found a song I like on another Myspace profile and want to find out the name of the song/artist?

I have no idea...i like his space layout....sorry



Happy Holidays!



I found a song I like on another Myspace profile and want to find out the name of the song/artist?

Wow!! What a profile. I doubt this guy is going to respond to you about the music thing. I couldn't find how he got it on his profile (or anything else, for that matter).



BUT



I did find this "layout stealer" thing on the internet so you can supposedly "steal" his profile and have the same one.



I got a code off of this website that you could supposedly enter into your myspace to get the same one.



The code is below, maybe somehow through it you could figure out what the music is. Or, maybe you could just type out any words or rhythm in the song and ask a new question to see if anyone recognizes the song.



Good Luck!



THE CODE IS BELOW!!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting talk