Saturday, November 28, 2009

MYSPACE: Can't Search for Name by Zip Code?

Whenever I do a Search by Name it'll find everyone with that name, but if I try to narrow it down by putting a Zip Code in and searching within so many miles it always gives me a error regardless of the name or distance, even when searching for my own name.



Anyone have a solution to this? I've tried many different names, different zip codes and different distances but everytime I get a error



MYSPACE: Can't Search for Name by Zip Code?

if you get the "We weren't able to find a "(Whatever the name is)" error message it either means that the person isn't on myspace, they live farther than whatever miles you put, they don't use their real name on myspace, they don't use thier last name on myspace or any combination of these.



If it's none of these then myspace has issues again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting talk