Monday, November 30, 2009

How can i include the name of the pic in my myspace html without it showing up on my page?

I want to include the name or label each picture in my myspace html codes in the edit function- (not in the upload pics). I have so many codes from photobucket and such that when i want to delete one of them I have to be careful and search hard as to what code maches up with what picture on my page. So I was wondering if I can include some new code with it that will label it in the edit fuction so i can easily spot what pic is which without it showing up on my page.



How can i include the name of the pic in my myspace html without it showing up on my page?

Yes you can. Just use this:



.a {label here}



So for example, I can do this:



%26lt;style%26gt;



.a {this is the picture of me at that one party, hella drunk}



%26lt;img src="URL OF PICTURE HERE" /%26gt;



%26lt;/style%26gt;



That label will only show up in the editor, %26amp; should not show up in your profile. You just have to make sure you have it between two %26lt;style%26gt; tags.



Here's an example of multple photos:



%26lt;style%26gt;



.a {Me at the dance}



%26lt;img src="URL" /%26gt;



%26lt;br%26gt;



.a{That one lazy bastard that dropped outta high school .. I'm not sure what he's doing on my profile}



%26lt;img src="URL" /%26gt;



%26lt;br%26gt;



.a {That day at the lake when Tom fell in %26amp; was devoured by pirahnas}



%26lt;img src="URL" /%26gt;



%26lt;br%26gt;



%26lt;/style%26gt;

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting talk