Saturday, November 28, 2009

How do i hide my name and headline on my myspace profile?

i wanna hide everthing in the box with my headline in it(exept the picture)



How do i hide my name and headline on my myspace profile?

Log on and go to Account Settings. Once your there click on "Privacy Settings" and you have a variety of options such as only letting your myspace friends view your information. If you do this anyone else will only see your picture.



How do i hide my name and headline on my myspace profile?

i use to have the code that hid everything except the picture cant remember where i found it but to not have a headline just dont put one in... the headline is above the "about me" section on the edit page .. just leave it blank and you wont have headline... do the same for the name.. leave it blank or just put something like



. (a period)



in your name section .. you can edit your name under basic info the name you signed up with go back and delete whatever you put in.. leave it blank or put a period or dot

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting talk