Saturday, November 28, 2009

How do i get my display name into a picture on myspace? Like instead of saying "Steve" it

I know you were able to do it a while ago, but im not sure if there's still a way too.



How do i get my display name into a picture on myspace? Like instead of saying "Steve" it shows a picture.

This code should work for you. Put it in your Who I'd Like To Meet section, and don't forget to substitute your picture's URL in the part where it says to below...



%26lt;style type="text/css"%26gt;



.nametext {



background-image: url( PUT YOUR IMAGE URL HERE );



background-position: bottom center;



background-repeat: no-repeat;



overflow: hidden;



font-size: 1px;



text-align: left;



color: ffffff;



display: block;



border: none;}



%26lt;/style%26gt;



I hope that helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting talk